About the Program
We are looking for students who would like to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced professional services environment. Our interns aren’t getting coffee or taking notes; they become a true part of their teams and of the organization as a whole.
You will learn about the company and its culture, and collaborate with several different business units. Additionally, you will gain valuable experience working in a professional business environment, allowing you to build skills, get feedback on your performance, and gain advice and insights for your future career.
- The Summer Internship Program will include placement into several different business areas, based on department need
- Positions available in our Wakefield, MA, Melville, NY and Manhattan, NY offices
- Interns will work 1-4 days per week
- The program runs May-August
We are looking for someone who has an outgoing personality and customer service focus. You should feel comfortable jumping into projects and tasks, and like helping to find resolutions.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Must be working toward a Bachelor's degree (preferably in Business, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Marketing, Economics, or related fields)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Interpersonal skills with ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Internet-based applications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Demonstrates our core values, integrity, excellence, empowerment, expertise and innovation