Our ultimate goal at Sentinel is to help people prepare for their future Health & Wealth needs. From retirement plans to group health insurance to reimbursement accounts to financial planning, we engineer solutions and then continuously strive to make them better.
We're looking for innovators, self-starters and team players to make that happen.
Sentinel was recognized by The Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work in 2020. In 2021, 2022, and 2023 Sentinel earned Top Workplace USA Awards from Energage.
Being in the employee satisfaction business gives us a unique perspective on designing plans to meet the needs of our employees. We are committed to offering the most progressive and comprehensive employee benefit plans available in the marketplace.
Some of our benefits include:
- PTO (vacation, sick, personal time bank)
- 12 Paid holidays (10 stated and 2 floating holidays)
- 2 Community volunteer days
- 5 Summer half days
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life insurance
- LTD & STD
- Retirement plan with 3.75% employer match
- Parental leave
We Live Our Values
At Sentinel, our foundational five are more than just words – they're a way of life. We understand companies with a solid culture and a higher purpose perform better. As we continue to grow, we strive to ensure that our culture remains alive and well.
We commit to doing the right thing all the time. When we say we’ll do something, we do it.
We demand our best every day. We’re accountable and deliver beyond expectations.
Built upon an environment of mutual respect, trust and teamwork, we have the freedom to take initiative and learn from our experiences.
We will not be caught off guard as the world changes. We are continuous learners and industry thought leaders.
Not satisfied with the status quo, we evolve and adapt by being curious, agile and courageous.
Why Work for Us?
Top 10 reasons to work for Sentinel
- We believe in and practice diversity, equity and inclusion
- Flexible work schedules, including remote and hybrid options
- Career pathing and career development
- Parental leave and family care programs
- Mental health resources
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Workplace workouts with a professional trainer 2x per week
- Employee events (holiday celebrations, summer cookouts, wellness days, etc.)
- Free guidance from a Financial Planner who will help you with your retirement investments
- Sentinel Recharge (after 10 years of service, we reward employees for their hard work by offering a four-week paid sabbatical to rejuvenate)
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Sentinel's Sales Development Representative role is unique. We've incorporated a rotation component to fully immerse our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) into each business unit where you gain first-hand experience alongside sales professionals. This alignment is made in order to help you achieve the goal of becoming a quota carrying Sales Consultant more rapidly.