For the purposes of the Contributions & Benefits Test, "total plan cost and contributions" refers to all pre-tax contributions to the health FSA plan, dependent care FSA plan, employee paid pre-tax insurance premiums and employer paid insurance premiums.
|Total Compensation of Highly Compensated participants:|
|Total Plan Cost and Contributions for HCPs (includes employee plus employer paid premiums):|
|HCP Percentage (calculated):|
|Total Compensation of Non Highly Compensated participants:|
|Total Plan Cost and contributions for NHCPs (includes employee plus employer paid premiums):|
|NHCP Percentage (calculated):|
Please note that Sentinel Group does not keep record of the testing conducted through this portal. Print the results of each test to retain for your records.
- HCI who is eligible to participate
- An Officer during preceding plan year (or current plan year in the case of the first year of employment)
- A more-than-5% owner of the employer during the preceding or current plan year
- An employee with annual compensation more than the "Highly Compensated Employee" specified dollar threshold for the preceding year (or current plan year in the case of the first year of employment)
- For 2022, an employee with compensation over $135,000 in 2022.
- Spouse or dependent of any of the above