Our open architecture retirement platform TotalChoice combines retirement plan administration with recordkeeping services, so Plan Sponsors can tailor their retirement plan with the investment choices they desire.
With TotalChoice, any type of defined contribution plan can be linked to any grouping of investment options, including company stock and self-directed brokerage accounts. Whether your company sponsors a 401(k), a 403(b), a 457(b) or (f), a non-qualified deferred compensation plan, or any other defined contribution plan, TotalChoice makes it possible to build what you can imagine.
TotalChoice retirement plan services include:
- Plan documents prepared for your approval
- Broad investment choices, with over 6,000 mutual funds representing 14,000 share classes from more than 430 fund families
- Company stock and brokerage windows
- Custom plan designs for 401(k), 403(b), 401(a) and profit sharing plans
- Independence with no proprietary investment requirements
- Complete fee transparency
- Dedicated client service professionals assigned to your account
- Multilingual Service Center to answer participant questions
- Complete plan administration, compliance testing and tax reporting
- Custom employee enrollment materials
- Annual compliance testing
Meet Your Retirement Plan Services Team
Check out the latest posts from our Trends With Benefits blog!
Take the Next Step.
Request a complimentary plan benchmark to see how your plan measures up!
And to learn more about our retirement services and how we offer an easy and cost-effective way to strengthen your plans, contact us today by calling (800) 436-6689 or filling out the form to the right.