Please join us on May 12th at the New Yorker Hotel for a special morning event just for our New York area clients. At this event you will have the opportunity to meet John Carnevale, our CEO, as well as several key managers from the NYC and Reading offices.
We will provide relevant investment and compliance updates; as well as information on products and services to optimize your organization's retirement program. You will leave with important ideas that you can use to improve your group benefit plans. Please click below to register for this valuable event.
Agenda topics include:
View full Agenda (PDF)
- Welcome by Alan Pfeffer
- Address by John Carnevale, CEO
- Retirement Plan Regulatory Overview by Attorney Candace Quinn of Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Our new Retirement Plan Technology by Jim English
- Capital Markets Overview by Matt McPhail, Chief Investment Officer of Sentinel Pension Advisors
- Important Ideas in Group Benefits and Benefits Administration
Date: May 12, 2011
Time: 8:00 - 11:45 a.m.
Location: The New Yorker Hotel, 481 Eighth Avenue, New York, NY 10001